If you have questions about implementation details, help or support, then please use our dedicated community forum at Github Discussions PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to instead open an issue for your question, your issue will be immediately closed and redirected to the forum.
If you have found what you think is a bug, please file an issue. PLEASE NOTE: Issues that are identified as implementation questions or non-issues will be immediately closed and redirected to Github Discussions
If you are here to suggest a feature, first create an issue if it does not already exist. From there, we will discuss use-cases for the feature and then finally discuss how it could be implemented.
If you have been assigned to fix an issue or develop a new feature, please follow these steps to get started:
- Fork this repository
- Install dependencies by running
react-tablelocally by running
$ yarn link
- Auto-build files as you edit by running
$ yarn start
- Implement your changes and tests to files in the
src/directory and corresponding test files
- To run examples, follow their individual directions. Usually this is just
$ yarn && yarn start.
- To run examples using your local build, link to the local
$ yarn link react-tablefrom the example's directory
- Document your changes in the appropriate doc page
- To stage a commit, run
- Submit PR for review